CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 4, 2008

The Fair of all Fairs.




The Wisconsin State Fair is probably the biggest fair of the summer. When Kurt and I were dating so many years ago, he introduced me to this fair. It is so much fun. You eat and walk all day. By the end of the day your feet are killing you and your stomach is saying why did you eat all that, plus you have just shelled out about $200.00. I will say though for as much as you eat you do not gain any weight because you are constantly on the move. There are all the farm animals to see. Cows, horses, pigs, rabbits, etc....They also have entertainment. There are main line concerts. Kirsti and I are going to the Vanessa Hudgens and Corbin Blue concert. For those of you who do not know them they are from High School musical. Then of course you have the fair rides and games. This year we went with just the four of us. It was a really great time. It is a great family event. Oh and you can't forget the cream puffs. This is what the fair is known for. They are amazing. Kirsti and Kurtis had their first ones this year. All I will say is unbelievable. we got there early enough and did not have to wait in line. There have been lines where you are waiting for almost an hour. They were yummy.

1 comments:

Randi said...

I wish that we could have been there with you guys. Maybe next year! I love me some creamy poofs!!! I learned how to make some. Maybe next time we get together, which can not be soon enough, we will have to use our cooking skills and make some! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!