I finally have joined the blogger world thanks to Randi's constant nagging. So now I have one more thing on my list that I will have to keep up on. She first got me into scrap booking, so all the pictures from way back when are now being put in albums. That is a good thing and I enjoy doing it. Although it is hard to find the time. I am sure this will be fun too!!!! I know Randi will make sure I keep up on it. She is a great person and keeps my creative side going. Love you Randi thanks.....
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I am so glad that you finally decided to join the Dark Side! I love you and I love being able to keep up with you and yours EVERY MINUTE of EVERY DAY! Now I can stalk you even when I am not talking to you on the phone. That would be the 2 hours of the day that we don't have the phone surgically attached to our heads! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment