CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 11, 2008



Yesterday the kids and I had the dogs in a pet parade at the local library. It was silly but fun. Kirsti took care of Romeo and Kurtis took care of Otis. Each child had to bring the dog in front of the judges and and tell them a little bit about them. Romeo won the sweetest face. Otis won shortest tail. The dogs were very well behaved. Of course they had to do the traditional butt smelling.


1 comments:

Randi said...

WHAT! Romeo didn't win "Most Round?" I demand a recount! I love seeing my foot-smelling friend, Otis. They are so cute! The kids look amazing as well. Tell all of them that Aunt Randi is very impressed by the whole lot of 'um!

Also, Look at you doing a post by yourself- with photos. Now, unfortunantly, you have no excuses for not posting on your blog.
HEHE!