CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Hiking Trip through Kettle Moraine Park


We went hiking at the Kettle Morraine Park in where else but Kettle Morraine. It was a lot of fun and we enjoyed becoming one with nature until the dogs got ticks on them. Plus Kirsti got one in her hair. That was a nightmare. They are gross little creatues. There was a lot of drama. In the end through all the drama, and a trip to the doctors office, the tick was removed and were assured it was a wood tick and not a deer tick that carries lime's disease. We are all ok.













1 comments:

Randi said...

That looks like fun! I wish we could've been there with you. Remember our trip to Valley of Fire- that was fun!

Peanut is adorable! I can't wait to meet him, and let him smell my feet.

p.s. GO KRIS ALLEN!!!
hehehehehehehe!!!!
( don't worry, I can't act too invested, we didn't even vote!)