CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

School Castle Project
















Kurtis had to create a castle for his school project. They had two weeks to do this project. Of course we procrastinated and only had a weeks time to complete this. Kurt and Kurtis worked really hard on this and I think Kurt had more fun than Kurtis. I did give a few ideas and helped a little. It was a good family project. Kurtis will be presenting this in class today. I will update with his final grade . Here are some of the pictures of his project. We are very proud of Kurtis and he is proud of himself. Good Job Kurtis!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Randi said...

That is awesome! I have nothing funny to say about it...just amzing things.

I am very impressed and if you don't get an A+++++ I would be pissed! Because hyou, Kurt deserves it! J/K!


YOU ROCK KURTIS!